Saturday, March 5, 2011

To new friends

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to my "followers". I feel like every day when I log in there's another person here that visibly wants to read what I have to write. Pretty weird and flattering. As you might know I started this separate blog so I could go more in-depth with the life we have chosen so that I don't have to weird out my friends and family in my other one as much. The other one is more personal about things the kids say and do and more of our day-to-day lives. This is more for the things I'd rather not share there.

Thanks so much, it's been more fun than I thought to start this. Thanks to Granny Miller, of course, since she's the one that probably referred everyone here. She's the kind of mother or neighbor we should all have to teach us. I hope I can encourage my kids to live the way I'm trying instead of discouraging them. Lord help me with that!

Country Jane, honored

No comments: