Thursday, February 2, 2012

Growing pains

So in the last 2 days I've had some interesting small talks with some of my offspring.

My 13-yr-old (daughter) complained about her newly developing "buds" hurting. "Yes, dear, that's normal, just leave them alone as best as you can."

My just newly 10-yr-old (son) was writhing in pain today on the couch. He asked to speak to me privately and told me his "crotch" was hurting so bad it felt like it was going to explode. "Poor guy, talk to papa."

My 5-yr-old (daughter) asked me during dinner last night why I have hair "down there" because she doesn't and neither does that sister or that sister or that sister. "That's enough dear, let's have a girl meeting about that later."

My 3-yr-old (daughter) was watching me get dressed. She informed me that she likes my belly, and she likes my udders too. My. Udders.

1 comment:

LindaM said...

Your udders! Lol! I really needed this laugh.
My then three year old daughter once threw a major fit and wouldn't get dressed. I finally asked her why. She replied angrily, " Because momma. I need my BRA before I put on my SHIRT!" Silly me!